Google+

Friday 8 January 2016

Ho'oponopono







Ho'oponopono Huna is a Hawaiian ritual used by the ancient priests to solve problems in society, based on reconciliation, healing and forgiveness.

By means of simple phrases, (in this video you learned how to use the mantra: "I'm sorry.Please forgive me.I love you.Thanks") Ho'oponopono's Self Identity can heal relationships and solve troubled relationships in your life - whether with parents, siblings, friends, co-workers or face-half.

However, some doubts have arisen on the subject, which I clarify below. It is worth making it very clear that I have used as a base experience carried out in groups or in therapies given by me.

1 - HOPONOPONO IS RELIGIOUS PRACTICE?

Ho'oponopono is a simple and efficient technique with respect to relationships, not a religious practice. The proposal is to take responsibility for the events of our life and repeat the sentences: "I'm sorry. Forgive me. I love you. Thanks "(if you want to know more about how to do this, watch this video). This mantra is directly related to values ​​such as compassion, humility, love, gratitude.

The goal is to help you understand that your problems are memories that repeat themselves in your subconscious. Therefore, the difficulties you have nothing to do with a person, place or situation. Everything that bothers you is your responsibility, only you can change. In experiencing repeated conflicts, of reenacted memories, you can remain involved with them or choose to do differently.

2 - DO I NEED TO REPEAT THE MANTRA AS MANY TIMES?

Phrases can be used in the sequence you want and as many times as you want. If you feel that once is enough, believe me, it's what you need. I have seen almost immediate achievements with clients of mine who have done only once the Ho'oponopono.

3 - Does HO'OPONOPONO ONLY WORK IF I TALK THE MANTRA WITH HIGH VOICE?

The technique works if we speak the sentences aloud or mentally, it does not matter.

4 - THE RESULTS VERY TO APPEAR?

I see, over the years, that the results depend on the determination/truth with which we recite the sentences. Another important point is to try to get completely free of expectations about how quickly the effects will appear in your life. And always remember: the achievement of the "miracle" proposed by the technique is directly related to detachment, love, acceptance, truth and gratitude.

5 - HO'OPONOPONO REQUIRES A RITUAL TO BE DONE?

No ritual is required to practice the technique.

6 - DO I NEED TO REPEAT THE MANTRA NEAR THE PERSON WITH WHICH I HAVE PROBLEMS?

We can be close by, looking at the person, or distant from it - even in another country. We should repeat the sentences - loudly or mentally - whenever we find something unpleasant in our lives. The main thing is to assume that if some conflicted relationship is in your life, the situation is your responsibility. After all, you only recognize what you know. And if something is bothering you, it is because you know it, it is in your unconscious or even in your conscious.

7 - CAN I DO HO'OPONOPONO FOR WHOM I DO NOT KNOW?

We can and should recite the phrases of self-responsibility and self-healing for everything and everyone.
319817318

For example, if I'm watching the newscast and see some bad news that bothers me or bothers me, I use it to talk or mentalize the mantra about that situation. If my desire is to live in peace, I take every opportunity to purify in me the possible beliefs in my unconscious that cause me to identify with that news.

Let's remember that situations that bring strong emotions, especially, are signs of identification. That is, there is something inside you that finds some kind of recognition with what is being shown. Therefore, you have every condition of integrating these situations or emotions through your forgiveness and love.

Reflect and practice! A more loving world begins to come true through your commitment to love. Peace begins inside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment